Rawson’s Retreat is a classic federation style home situated in one of the best locations in leafy East Tamworth. Perfect for up to five couples, or families looking for a holiday escape with style. Also suitable for business executives looking for comfort, privacy and facilities for a short or extended stay.
Guests have access to the whole of the Rawson’s Retreat homestead during their stay. The house is comfortably furnished with a fully equipped kitchen, dining and lounge room. There is a bathroom with freestanding bath, and separate shower facilities in the laundry room.
The cost of your stay is determined by the number of bedrooms you require. Each bedroom sleeps up to two people, with different bed configurations as described below.
Breakfast is included in the tariff and all linen and towels are provided.
A full breakfast is included in the tariff. Breakfast will include bacon and eggs, sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms, bread, butter and condiments, milk, a range of cereals and tea and coffee.
Children and babies
We are able to accommodate children and babies at Rawson’s Retreat. For children under 2 years, we have a portacot and high chair available and there is no charge.
The usual room rate applies for children over 2 years who require a bed.
- Breakfast – Provisions for a full breakfast for all guests is included in your tariff
- All linen and towels
- Air conditioning – Each bedroom has its own split system and a large unit in the living area
- Wood burning fireplace in the lounge room with wood supplied
- Kitchen – Stove & oven, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, slow cooker, electric fry pan
- Serving dishes and a large range of saucepans, frypans and baking dishes
- Coffee Machine
- Large barbecue with wok burner
- Covered outdoor area with outdoor setting for 8
- Front loading washing machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Portable Cot and High Chair
- Under cover parking for 2 cars